Rancilio Silvia E or M Model Coffee Machine
- Buy direct from the Official Rancilio Australian Importer
- 50% Trade In / Trade up offer within 3yrs when you purchase from us
- Bonus Gift – Rancilio Logo Black Tamper (RRP $85)
*option to have the V6 restyling kit installed for $80*
*only available in store or on this website
- Your Rancilio Silvia is inspected, tested and the boiler primed prior to dispatch.
- 12mths warranty is included on your Rancilio Silvia machine. Service centres located throughout Australia. Your warranty includes parts and labour and backflushing will not invalidate your warranty.
- Price includes GST
- We are an Australian registered business and a tax invoice is provided.
- Your Rancilio Silvia is sent insured against loss or damage (signature required) - dispatched from us to you. Stock located in Australia!
- Before and after sales support provided by Coffee-A-Roma. We have been importing & selling the Silvia for 10yrs so are familiar with its operation.
- Pick up option available from a real Australian shop.
This is the model with the updated heating element made of steel (previously copper). The steel element is more resilient than copper. This heating element is screwed in the boiler instead of welded therefore it is easier to remove/replace if required in the future. This model now comes with an insulated boiler and changed indicator lights.
Model E - will automatically turn off after 30mins of inactivity to conserve energy and help to protect the element. If the auto cutoff is activated and you switch the machine on again, it doesn't mean you have to wait 20mins for it to warm up again, as the machine will already be warmed (it may just require 1-2 minutes to get the machine up to brewing or steaming temperature).
Model M - machine will stay on until you manually switch it off.
Dimensions: 235mm(W) x 340mm (H) x 290mm (D)
machine body is stainless steel.
So you have read the reviews, compared coffee machines & prices.....and found your way to this website? Miss Silvia is Rancilio's semi professional coffee machine. It offers excellent service and high quality coffee. Its reputation speaks for itself. The Silvia is one of the best 'single boiler' machines on the market. It will deliver first rate espresso to the true enthusiast for years and years.
* Iron supporting frame
* Body and control panel in satin stainless steel
* 300ml brass boiler - latest removable steel element
* Commercial group head
* 2 Litre removable water tank
* 3-way solenoid valve
* Stainless Steel drip tray and grate
* Coffee, steam and safety thermostats
* 15 Bar Pump Pressure (calibrated at 9-10 bar)
* Insulated Boiler
*Model E will power off after 30mins of inactivity.
Heavy Duty Pump System
The Silvia uses an Electromagnetic vibratory pump that provides the exact pressures needed to deliver perfect espresso. Rancilio use commercial grade items from the pump to the boiler, and from the boiler to the grouphead.
Commercial-grade rocker switches with integrated indicator lights are featured on the Rancilio Silvia. The main power switch is located in the centre on the face of the machine. There are 2 indicators next to the main switch. The green light is to let you know the machine is on, and the orange one is to let you know the element is active. When the Silvia is first turned on, the orange light adjacent to the switch will illuminate. The light will remain illuminated until the machine is at operating temperature for brewing espresso, or steaming/frothing milk. On the left side of the control panel are the controls for brewing espresso (top), dispensing hot water (middle), and steam activation (bottom).
Steaming with Rancilio 'Miss Silvia'
The Rancilio Silvia has a brass steam wand that pushes out ample amounts of steam. The newly designed thicker steam wand (updated in 2009) features a 1 hole chrome plated tip and it can now swivel around (instead of side to side) allowing a greater range of motion. In under 35 seconds the Silvia is capable of getting 200ml of milk up to proper temperatures.
The model Silvia features an insulated boiler. This insulation improves energy consumption and will help maintain temperature stability.
Other features of the Rancilio Silvia are:
Brass Parts - this includes a brass boiler, brass lines, and a chromed brass grouphead. The large brass boiler can hold up to an amazing 300ml, making it ideal for the domestic coffee marketplace.
Removable Water Reservoir - the Silvia has a 2 litre capacity removable water reservoir. For ease of use, it can be removed for filling or topped up whilst the machine is running.
Commercial Grouphead - the main advantage of this tried and true grouphead is that it produces consistent shots for proper extraction. The heavy chrome plated group handle and filter baskets (58mm), are identical to the ones used in the Rancilio commercial line.
Cup Storage - the stainless steel cup stacking surface, located on top of the Silvia, is passively heated. This is essential when making a great espresso!
Removable Drip and Cup Tray - for easy cleaning.
Instant Hot Water - for tea, coffee and other hot beverages.
Pressure Release System - the Silvia has a three-way solenoid valve which works by releasing any built up pressure in the group handle once an espresso shot has been made. This feature allows the machine to be prepared for making another espresso instantly.
Accessories - Group Handle (portafilter) with double spout, two stainless steel filter baskets (7 & 14 gram) for making either single or double shots of espresso, coffee tamper, measuring spoon, rubber back flushing disc, an instruction booklet, a user friendly information sheet explaining how to get started and operate your Rancilio Silvia.
There is an option to have the V6 restyling kit installed on your newly purchased Silvia E or M model. Please select from optional extras from the top of this listing if you would like this done. This kit is an extra $80 and includes:
- Black group cover
- Newly designed stainless steel steam wand
- Tamper with black wooden handle with 58 mm stainless steel flat base (this replaces our current included tamper offer)
- Newly designed icon on coffee & hot water button.
All other internal features are the same.
Accessory Pack with Silvia Purchase
$50 Pack Includes:
Grindenstein Knock Box RRP $30.95, 600ml stainless steel jug RRP $21.95, Small round tamper mat RRP $14.95, Barista Cloth RRP $5.95, Backflushing Powder RRP $9.95, Black grouphead brush $9.95, Blind Filter RRP $12.95, 9g Filter Basket RRP $14.95, 16g Calibrated Filter Basket RRP $19.95 (over $130 in Value)!
Limit of 1 pack per machine purchase (offer only available in store or on this website)